Booking & Payment
- The main person responsible for any booking must be 18 years or over and also a member of the Caravan & Motorhome Club.
- On Booking payments can be made via our web site or simply calling Land Line 01507 328338 or Mobile numbers 07711 264193 – 07789 554571 where we will try to accommodate various payment methods. (Credit/Debit Cards, Cheques and bank transfers etc..).
- When booking the Caravan/Motorhome Park payment is required in full at time of booking.
- Should you wish to stay for a single night a surcharge of £10.00 will apply.
- Standard prices indicated on this web site are for two persons, one caravan and one motor vehicle per night.
- Extra charges will apply accordingly for extra person/persons, extra motor vehicles and any pets per night.
- If you wish to cancel any booking made you must notify us in writing only. If the cancellation is less than 6 weeks before your stay period, a refund less 25% will only be paid, if we can relet the pitch for that period booked.
- It is your responsibility prior to booking or at the time of booking to have in place appropriate holiday insurance to cover any cancellation charges etc…
- The person who makes any booking will be the sole person responsible for any damages and breakages caused on site along with any payments due.
- Please note that there is a separate charge for use of the pool table.
Use of the Motorhome and Caravan Park
- This CL is an adult only site, all guests staying must be 18 years or over.
Only paying guests can stay and use any facilities provided, unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Awnings are permitted on the grass with use of breathable ground sheets only.
- Smoking is not permitted in any buildings such as Toilet/Shower Block or Games Room at any time.
- Friendly pets (Dogs, Cats & Rabbits etc.) are welcome (Max 2 pets) and charges will apply accordingly of £2.00 per night for each pet. Please note in the interest of hygiene you are responsible to clean up any pet’s mess. They are not allowed in any buildings on site such as games room or shower/toilet building. Pets must be kept under control or on a lead at all times.
- Picnic area must be kept clean at all times and use of a BBQ is permitted if raised of the ground.
- Please leave your pitch and private toilet/shower cubical as you found it on arrival clean and respect all as we respect you.
- Check in time on arrival date 1pm onwards and checkout time 10am when vacating on departure day unless otherwise arranged.
- All vehicles using/parking at the property are left at the owners own risk.
Any damages or breakages caused are chargeable and must be reported.
We cannot accept any responsibility of any breakdowns in any public services, including water & electricity. Any case of breakdowns should be reported as soon as possible. Every effort will be made to correct any faults reported.
- No double/dual/split electric adapters to be used. Only one connection lead to be used from hook-up point to caravan/motorhome/camper van.
- Charging of any electric vehicles is NOT permitted.